Trouble above

Hello from aummery north of Norway. I am currently on vacation, but I did bring some crafting stuff to play with in the evenings.

I have been dying to use the stamp set "On the bookshelf" from Gerda Steiner designs. But yesterday I got this idea that you see below. Look out sleeping kitty. All hell is about to break loose.

For the "floor" and "walls" I used papers from a Citrus Twist kit. Love the calm and cool colors. I stamped my images and colored them using my copic markers. I have been trying lately to get my fur coloring just right and I feel like I am getting closer to making the fur look like fur now.
I wanted the shelf to look like wood so I drew some wood grain markings using a dark brown gel pen and then colored over it with my markers.

I also used a white gel pen to create some highlights on the images.

I arranged the images on my background panel, popped the images up on foam tape and finished the card with a pretty, blue bow to ground the poor, sleeping kitty.


Comments

Popular Posts