Happy dinoday!

Yesterday my first DT-goodies from Skull and cross buns came in my mail and of course I had to try out the fun stuff immediately. So much fun stuff. The clear stamps are beautiful and are gives such crisp images. I really love them. I also got some embellishments and stencils, but I will share projects using them another day.


Today I will be sharing this cute T-rex and volcano birthday card. He doesn't seem to be worried at all about all that ash and lava behind him. He is celebrating his birthday and even lava can't stop him.


I used a bone, a dino foot print and some foliage from the "Dinosaur gang" stamp set to make the background panel. I didn't color the imagaes to restrain the business and leave the main image to shine.

I also stamped the T-rex and the volcano from the same stamp set and colored these using my copic markers. I mounted the images in a frame made using some stitched circles. The background in the circle frame is colored using some distress inks. I also stamped a pterodactyl flying above the volcano.



I white ambossed a sentiment from the "Quirky sentiments" stamp set on a piece of black cardstock and glued it on the panel before I placed the whole panel on a white card base.

Rawr!

Comments

Popular Posts