The world to me

Today I am sharing a card for A Blog Named Hero using the January My Monthly Hero kit.
I was dying to try the biodegradable glitter from the kit so I started by stamping the earth and sentiment  using black ink and colored the earth quickly using copic markers.

I then covered all the green parts in liquid glue before I attatched the green glitter to it. I also used my wink of stella glitter brush to cover the rest of the earth. The result is a very glittery image, but the green parts even more glittery and a little dimensional as well.



After coloring the image I cut the card panel to size and wrapped the brown string from the kit around it a couple of times and tying a cute bow. I then glued three wood veneer stars around the image.



I finished the card by popping the panel up on foam tape before I glued it on to a grass green card base.

A Blog named Hero will share a brand new challenge the 15th. I hope you will come back then.

I hope you will have wonderful day

Comments

Popular Posts