You are loved

How much do you love it when you find an embellishment that you made a year ago that go perfect with the patterned paper that accidentally lies just in front of you! It's like christmas and birthday at the same time. lol Perfect for our new challenge at The Male Room.

I made this little scene of the fox and mountain out of some leftovers from a hip kit club scrapbooking kit a couple of years ago and it never got used, so the fox have been running in a small box for ages until I suddenly found it rummaging my stuff for cute embellishments. I cut the scene to size using a stitched circle die and glued it to the patterned paper I found on my desk (by Pink and Main). 


My sentiment is an ancient Tim Holtz metal embellishment that also was just hanging out in a box. I attatched the sentiment to a piece of jute string and glued it to the panel.

I then glued on a few wooden stars to the scene and a couple more on the rest of the card. For the finishing touch I covered the snow and the stars in glitter brush pen to add some extra shine.

To finish the card I popped the panel up on foam tape and glued it to a white card base.


I hope to see your embellished cards in our challenge.



Comments

Popular Posts