A garbage can raccoon on a beach trip

Hello everyone. I am sharing a last stretch your stamps-project with you before we start a new theme at A Blog Named Hero. I love using stamps and dies for different themes than they are supposed to be used.

For this card I have used the cute racoon from the "Love bandit" stamp set. He is in his original form sitting in a garbage can, but I wanted to give him a beach trip. I colored him and also the sand castle, bucket and spade from the "You & me by the sea" set using copic markers. I also stamped an cut the sail boat from the My Monthly hero June 2018 kit.



For my sand dunes I used the mountain dies from the My Monthly hero July 2019 kit. I cut them in craft cardstock and colored them lightly using copic markers and a white gel pen to create the illusion of sand in shadows.

I needed to create a warm and sunny background for my raccoon so I cut a circle shape to mask my sun and colored the sky using the ink colors fiesta yellow, just rust, ultra pink and raspberry jam.



I cut a piece of leftover patterned paper to create my waves, stamped a couple of birds and the sentiment also from the July 2019 MMH kit before I attatched the images and sand dunes and glued my card panel to a white card base.


I hope your day is as lovely as the raccoon's beach day.

Comments

Popular Posts