Autumn thanks

So it's time for a new challenge at The Male Room and this time we are making some autumn themed projects.

I made the background by lightly coloring a piece of white cardstock using distress oxcide inks in blue and browns before cutting it to size using a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die. I tied a piece of light brown twine around the card panel and tied a bow.


 I stamped and copper embossed the sentiment "Thank you" from the "Dearest friend" stamp set by Altenew. 

I then dug out an old Scrapping 4 less - Flavor of the month kit from september 2018 and found these gorgeous cut apart papers from the "Amber moon" 6x6 paper pad by Prima. I fussy cut a few vegetables and attatched them to the right side of the card panel using foam tape. I also glued on a few leaf shaped sequins also from the same kit.



To finish the card I glued the panel on to a white card base using foam tape.

I hope you will join us in making pretty and cool autumn things for the boys and men in our lifes.


Comments

Popular Posts