My happy place

We are opening a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero today and the theme this time is nature.

The most wonderful place on earth for me is my childhood paradise where I lived until I had to move away to get my education. The name of this lovely place is Hestmannøy and I for this card I drew the island with it's two majestic mountains and colored them using copic markers and a white gel pen.



I used several blue and light pink ink pads to create my ocean and sky before I started stamping using the July My Monthly Hero kit. I stamped the man in the boat and the fish and birds using black ink and the waves in the ocean using dark blue ink.

For the sentiment I white embossed it to make it stand out against the scene.



I cut the panel to size using a stitched rectangle die before glueing it to a white card base and that completed my first design team project for this theme.

I hope you will join us in creating nature themed projects the next month.

Comments

Popular Posts