I treasure our friendship

It's time for a new challenge at The Male Room today and we are staying cas (clean and simple) this time.

I had to try three times before I went all CAS, just wasn't in a CAS kind of place and kept adding too much stuff all the time. lol Good cards, only not very CAS. But in the end I managed to create my design team project for the challenge using the september My Monthly Hero kit.



I started by stamping the ink bottle. Originally it was a leaf in the bottle, but I wanted it to be an ink bottle, so I wiped away the ink on the leaf part of the stamp before stamping it and then I stamped the a feather from the same kit in the bottle instead. I colored the stamped image using my copic markers and highlighted it using a white gel pen and also a silver glitter pen.


On my card panel I stamped ink blots using a stamp by North Star Stamps and a sentiment from the MMH kit. I clear embossed both the sentiment and the ink blots.
 
Finally I popped the image up on foam squares and glued it to the panel. I then placed my card panel on a white card base and the card was then good to go.

I hope you will join us in our challenge the next couple of weeks.


Comments

Popular Posts