Sending a woof and love

am sending love today for the new challenge at The Male Room challenge where we have a anything goes challenge starting today with an optional twist of a no layer-project.
For my design team project I decided to make this scene using the "Yappy, happy mail" stamp set by Heffy Doodle as a start and then by drawing a scenery around the cute dog and his paper planes.

I started stamping and drawing the scene and then I used the Zig clean color real brushes and a water brush to color everything in. I used a white gel pen to create highlights and flying trails for the paper planes.



When the scene was all colored I cut it to size by using a stitched rectangle die by Lawn Fawn. I decided that it needed a bit of white to lighten the scene so I stamped the sentiment (also from the "Yappy, happy mail" stamp set) and then embossed it in white embossing powder.

To finish the card I mounted it on a white card base.


I hope you will join us in our new challenge at The Male Room.

I wish you a wonderful day.

Comments

Popular Posts