Happy day

There is is spring in the air...even in Norway. The snow is still here, but the sun warms our faces when we go out and in some parts of the city the snow is almost gone. It makes me so happy to think about all the lovely months ahead of us.

And speaking about happy days, I am happy to show you a spring card made for The Male Room's new challenge. The next weeks we are bathing ourselves in the spring feeling.

This card is quite clean and simple using stamped images from Hero Arts february My Monthly hero kit. I colored them using my copic markers. I also highlighted the images using a white gel pen. before diecutting them

I glued them down in different heights using both liquid glue and foam tape on a card panel cut to size using a stitched rectangle die. I colored a light grey shadow beneith the images to ground them also using a copic marker.


I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set using vintage photo distress oxcide ink before making small droplets of gold Heidi Swapp color shine.

I finished the card by glueing the card panel on the dark brown card base.


Please follow this link to celebrate spring with us.


Comments

Popular Posts