For you, my friend

It's time for my last challenge for the Cardz 4 Galz design team. I have loved being a part of the team, but it's time to move on and explore other parts of the creative internet.

The next couple of weeks we are making cards using two or more patterned papers and this is my result.

For my last project I made this cute shaker card using elements from the december 2018 scrapping for less card kit. The cute foxes and the mountain is stamped using the "Winter pals" stamp set by Pink and main made exclusively for Scrapping for less. I colored the images using my copic markers.

For the inside of the shaker I used papers from Pink and maine and the white sequins and snow flakes from the same kit as the rest of the card. I also made a glittering snowy grouns from white glitter paper by Simon says stamp.


I cut the frame around the shaker using Lawn Fawn rectangle dies and attatched three blue gems on the top right of the shaker. The paper for the frame as well as the sentiment strip is from a goodie bag I got on a crop I attended this weekend so i have no idea who made those unfortunately.

I cut a white rectangle using a stitched rectangle die for the shaker to sit on and then mounted the whole thing on a white card base. Very cute and very fun to make.



I hope you will join us in making patterned paper goodness.


Comments

Popular Posts