Owls and bats and halloween flavour

Hi everyone

The Male Room is kind of spooky and fun the next couple of weeks because our new challenge is all about Halloween.

I'm not really making lots of halloween cards. It's not really common to give cards to each other at halloween in Norway, but I can do birthday cards or congrats cards that match the season. That is always fun to give and receive.

So today I am sharing a birthday card in the flavour of Halloween as my DT- project. Already given away to a guy that loved it. All of my stamps for this card is by Gerda Steiner designs.




I started the process of making this one layer card by creating my background using copic markers.  When the background had dried I stamped and clear embossed the tree and cute owls from the "Fall in love" stamp set. I also stamped and clear embossed a bat from the "Bats" stamp set.

I colored the tree and owl as well and this created such lovely warm tones in the images as the colors of the background is shining through. Icreated some highlights and stars using a white gel pen.



To finish the card I stamped and white embossed the sentiments that come from the "Bats" and the "Frogs" stamp sets.

I hope you will be joining us in making spooky or not so spooky halloween flavoured projects the next weeks.


Comments

Popular Posts