I started the journey by stamping the image by Stamping Bella. The image is called "Christmas bug". I colored the image using my copic markers in the following colors:
- Car and the middle of the wheels: E29, E37, E35, E31 and YR27. I used the YR27 as a top coat to make the perfect rusty brown color for the beetle.
- Wheels: C9, C7, C5, C3
- Tree: G28, YG17, G24, RV69, R27 and R24
- Lights: YG17, YG13, B04, B02, Y15, Y13, R27 and R24
- Shadows in the snow: C1, B000 and B0000
- Sky: B41, B60, B32, B00 and B000
All my highlights are made using a white gel pen and the lights got covered in glittery Wink of Stella.
When all my coloring was done I dotted snow over all of the sky and image, making some of the dots bigger dor depth. Love the result. Looks like such a snowy, lovely christmas weather. Probably horrible to drive in (and especially when you have a huge tree filling the whole car).
Befor glueing the panel to a white card base I stamped my sentiment from the October My Monthly Hero kit.
Make yourself a lovely day.
I am entering this card in the following challenges: