An elephant remembers everything

Hello everyone.

I am sharing this card for the A Blog Named Hero blog today. I love the elephant from the June My Monthly Hero kit. He is so adorable. I decided to use him with the sentiment from the May 2018 My Monthly Hero kit, because, as you know, an elephant never forgets the beautiful moments.



I also wanted to use the thorn tree die, but since I am on my summer vacation I didn't have my die cutting tool with me. So...I needed to be creative. I used my die as a stamp in my stamp platform, raising the platform up using fun foam. My image was barely visible so I traced the image using a black pen and voila...the thorn tree could be used. I colored the thorn tree and my elephant using copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen and then fussycut them both.

I cut my card panel to size using a stitched rectangle die by Lawn Fawn and then ink blended my background using the following ink colors on white cardstock:
Grass: Green hills and Nest
Sky: Just rust, Orange Soda and Ultra pink
For the blending I used blending brushes to create an almost canvas-like texture.


I attatched my images using foam tape and stamped my sentiment using black ink before adding even more foam tape behind the panel to raise it up from my white card base.
I finished the card by scattering a few sequins on the card coordinating them to the color beneith.


Make yourself a lovely day.

Joining challenge:
* Copic marker Norge #108 -  Alt er lov option fargelegge dyr

Comments

Popular Posts