Just breathe in the sun

It's time for a weathery challenge at Cardz 4 Galz today. This time we are making cards inspired by weather.

For my card I dug out a summery Scrapping for less card kit and made this card. Those flip flops and fancy drink in the sun would be lovely right now (not much of any of those things in Norway at the moment).

For this card I used a couple of patterned paper from the kit and cut a strip of the pink paper for my bottom layer. I also used a stitched circle die and cut circles that I cut in several pieces.

My images are stamped using the "At the beach sentiments" stamp set by Scrapping for less. I colored them using my copic markers and covered the sun and the drink with clear glittered Nuvo drops.


I attatched the images to the lower left of the card panel and stamped the "Just breathe" sentiment. To finish the card I glued the panel on a pink card base and scattered a few drops of Nuvo drops across the card.


I hope you will join us in celebrating weather; sunshine or rain, thunder or snow.


Comments

Popular Posts