Card Chain Challenge october reveal

The days have gone by and I have totally forgotten about sharing my october card in the Card Chain Challenge. This is such a wonderful challenge blog and I love the idea that you are making a card for a fellow crafter somewhere in the world and receiving one as well. What a lovely gift to give and be given.

I made this card and sent it all the way to New Zealand where Karren lives. I used a kit from Scrapping for less and colored the very cute image using my Copic Markers. I mounted the image on a strip of vellum and glued them both on a piece of patterned paper from BoBunny. I then used a stitched rectangle die to cut the whole panel down to the right size and matted this using a dark green piece of cardstock.

I scattered some sequins around the image for interest and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set as the image and white embossed it. To finish the card I mounted the whole thing on a white card base.


And of course I have to show you the beauty I got in my mail box from Hilary in Great Britain. I have borrowed her picture of the card to show you below. I love the colors and the shine in the leafs. Thank you so much, Hilary.


I really hope you will also sign up for the next challenge. It is so much fun.

Comments

Popular Posts