Exciting day

It's a big day at in the Skull and Cross Buns family today as today is the premiere at the UK show Create and Craft TV. Both we at the design team and Emily, the owner of Skull and Cross Buns can't wait to show you all the great bundles of creative goodness that Emily have in store for you.

I hope you will all tune in and watch her show in about half an hour (At 10 AM UK time) on this link.

I am sharing a card made with the brick pattern stencil and the "tropical party" stamp set and the "Quirky sentiments" stamp set. I colored the stamped images using Zig clean color real brush markers and used my distress oxcide inks through the stencil.


I also used stitched hillside border dies and stitched rectangle dies from Lawn fawn to create the waved panels that I raised from the brick panel. I also used a sentiment from the Quirky sentiments stamp set on one of the wavy panels.


I glued the whole thing on a white cardbase and finished the card by making a few dew drops on the flowers and wall using Nuvo drops.

I wish Emily all the best of luck in the show. I can't wait to see it and as I said before; I hope you all will tune in too. These products are really so much fun to play with and I am not only saying that because I am on the design team.

Comments

Popular Posts