Make a wish

Hello everyone. I am here today sharing a birthday card for A Blog Named Hero.

For my card I have used several stamp sets and dies to create this, fairy in the woods, birthday scene. I started by using left over blue ink on my blender brush to create a soft, blue sky.


I used the “Tree arch fancy die” twice on a couple of patterned papers to create a paper pieced wood clearing. I inked the edges of the tree trunks and tree crown using brown and green inks.

I also cut grass from the same patterned paper as the tree crown using the “Thorn tree and grasses fancy die“. I then glued my grass and trees to the blue background.


I then turned to my stamps. My fairy girl is a stamp from the 2018 December MMH kit and my cake is from the 2020 February MMH kit. I colored both of the images using copic markers, a white gel pen and my Wink of Stella glitter brush pen.

I glued my images on the scene and stamped my sentiment, also from the February MMH kit before I cut the scene slightly smaller than the white card base to create a very thin frame for the scene.

Comments

Popular Posts