Enjoy the beach life

Hi everyone. We are all closed inside our houses here in my city, hoping that the corona virus will not creep into our home, so there is lots of time crafting. For A Blog Named Hero's new challenge where we are not making any cards I have jumped into my memory box finding lovely photos to scrap. And how fun making your own embellishments by stamping die cutting and embossing.

For my layout I have used lots of products by Hero Arts to create fun surroundings for my sweet boy on a beach trip.


I started by using the stencil from the June 2018 MMH kit to emboss a sandy background using the "sand embossing powder". I then created a few frames using cardstock in a variety of colors with the "Wood frame infiny dies" and used these to create layers beneath my picture.

I then turned to my stamps. I stamped the seagulls, cloud, sea shells and the starfish using the "Seas the day seagulls" stamp set, the sign and the "Ahoy there"-sentiment using the "You & me by the sea" set and the hollow log using the "Pet turtle" stamp set and colored them using my copic markers. I highlighted the images using a white gel pen.


I then assembled the layout popping some of the layers and images up on foam squares. I also tied a bow and made a coil of twine that a MMH kit came wrapped in.

For my title I used a sentiment from the June 2018 MMH kit. I wrote my journaling  using a bleck pen and called the layout done.



I hope you will join us in making lots of things that is not a card the next month. I can't wait to see what you will make.

Comments

Popular Posts