Thinking of you

And then we're off to a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero and for the next month we are making those sad projects that are all so important to give when someone are going through a rough time; sympathy projects.

For my DT-entry(ies) I have made two cards using the same design element, namely a tiny branch from the September 2018 My Monthly Hero kit (still in stock). I stamped this branch several times on each of the cards, to create a bush, using the clear embossing stamp pad and embossed it using copper embossing powder.


For the purple and blue card I then colored my card panel with blue and purple water paint watering it down the more away from the buh I got. I then drew white stripes across the panel and white dots inside the flowers for texture.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the "Color layering dragonfly" stamp set for both of the cards and matting them with teal cardstock for the white card and purple cardstock for the blue and purple card. For the white card I cut the sentiment strip at an angle. I glued them on the card panels using foam tape to create dimension.


I matted the blue and purple card on purple cardstock before glueing it all on a white cardbase. For the white card I glued my card panel directly on to a teal card base.

For finishing touches I scattered a few tiny, clear sequins across the cards.

I hope you will join our challenge.


Comments

Popular Posts