A jungle of joy

Wow, how the time sneeks away. It's time for a new challenge at The Male Room again (and only 2 days and a few hours till my summer vacation starts).

Well... For the challenge this time we are making multiple layers projects. Mine is a card using the newest My Monthly hero kit by hero Arts and my multiple layers are of course the many, many layers of grass that the tiger can sneek up on you through.

I started this card by stamping my tiger and all my grass images and then I colored them all using the Daniel Smith water colors from the kit. I made sure the vary the green colors and blends to create depth and interest to the card. I also colored my tiger.


I then arranged and layered my images on the card panel making only the front part and the tail of the tiger show behind all the grass. I love the whipping tail that sticks out from behind the grass.

I stamped my sentiment and glued my card panel on a dark green card base. For finishing touches I glued on a couple of clear gem stones around the sentiment.


I hope you will join us in layering things the next couple of weeks.



Comments

Popular Posts