Rainbow watercolor background

Hi everyone. I am here today sharing a card for A Blog Named Hero where I have made a quick and fun watercolor background to place my card image on.

To make this card I started by grabbing my Daniel Smith dot palettes and made a striped rainbow pattern on watercolor paper. I then dried it before I used the text background stamp from the January 2020 My Monthly Hero kit all across the painted panel.



I then die cut a few flowers using the dies from the same kit and arranged and glued them to the rainbow panel. I then popped the panel up on foam tape and glued it to a bigger piece of white cardstock.

I stamped my sentiment to white cardstock and die cut it to size using the banner die from the kit. I popped the sentiment strip up on foam tape and glued it to the card panel.



I then glued the whole panel to a white card base and finished the card by glueing a bow to the stems og the flowers and a few mirror sequins scattered across the card.

There is still time to join our watercolor challenge, so get painting, spraying, dabbing og making a lovely mess. I can’t wait to see what you will create.

I am sending you all kinds of happy thoughts and hope you are all doing well. Take care of each other.

Comments

Popular Posts