Sending you love...

...from my vacation in the north of Norway. I am currently spending lovely and relaxing days with my family in the north and am just poking in to share a design team card for A Blog Named Hero's new and fun challenge that opens today.

This time we are embossing our creations and for this challenge I made this airplane card using a couple of stamp sets and colors.



I started by stamping the sentiment from the My Monthly Hero May 2020 kit all over my background panel using an embossing stamp pad. I then used the Hero Arts Blue Pearl embossing powder that I got in my My Monthly Hero July 2019 kit to create lots of shiny embossed sentiments.

I then used a light blue ink pad called "summer sky" all over the embossed background to create a summery blue sky and to make the sentiments appear. I really love the effect. I then cut my card panel to size using a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die.


I stamped the two big clouds from the My Monthly hero May 2020 kit, cut of the rainbow and fuzzy cut the clouds apart from each other to be able to layer them as I wanted. I also stamped the plane from the same kit.  I stamped and cut the little cloud from the "Fly High" stamp set.

I colored all my images using my copic markers in the following colors:
Clouds: C5, C3, C1, 0
Plane: RV69, R29, R27, R24, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1

I gave the colors a few highlights using a white gel markers and a little extra shine using a silver glitter sakura pen.

I popped the clouds and plane up on foam tape and drew a heart plane trail on the sky. My son pointed out that whoever was riding the plane probably got VERY dizzy...

To finish the card I glued the card panel to a white card base.

I hope you will join our challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts