Let the adventure begin

I love reading. Beside cardmaking and scrapbooking and embroidering, reading is my favourite thing to do and I am constantly on the lookout for new, cute bookmarks. I decided to make one myself as a DT-project for A Blog Named Hero.

I started by inkblending a few blue and purple colors of reactive inks to create a fun deep water background. I splashed a few drops of water on the background to create “bubbles”.



I used the glitter laquer from the November 2019 My Monthly Hero kit and a scrap piece of cardstock to make glittery rays of sunshine down in the water.

I stamped the images form the March 2019 MMH kit using black ink and the sentiment is from the June 2019 MMH kit.



I found these very old bookmark pockets in my stash that I put my bookmark in. I added a bunch of sequins inside the pocket as well. Since I wanted the sequins to move when you shake the bookmark I sealed the pocket shut using my fuse tool.



I completed my project by tying a couple of ribbons in the hole on the pocket.

Comments

Popular Posts