Catch the christmas spirit

It's time for a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero today and the theme is "Christmas in July" the next month.

For my design team project I have made a christmas card in very untraditional colors, but when you think about it, what is the prettyest and joyeous color when you are a mouse? Yellow, of course. Not that I have any friends that is a mouse...

ANYWAY!

For my card I started by stamping a mouse and the cheese from the "Christmas mice" stamp set. I also drew a long mouse tail. I colored the images using copic markers and attatched the cheese to a circle cut using a Lawn fawn stitched circle die. I raised the cheese up on foam tape and also glued the mouse and tail to the back of the circle.

I used the geometric snowflakes bold prints background stamp to create the background with a bright butter yellow ink pad and also a fiesta yellow pad that I got in a previous MMH kit. I then cut the panel to size using a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die.


I stamped the sentiment from the "sledding stamp 'n cut" to the panel using inktense black ink before attaching the images using foam tape above it.

Finally I glued the panel to a white card base before scattering a few sequins aross the card.


I hope you will join us in our fun Christmas in July challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts