Oh christmas tree!

It's so difficult to get deasent pictures of my makes these days. The weather is dark and rainsy and the darkest time of the year is here. It has been raining for so many days now that I fear we will drown. Not easy to find the christmas spirit one need to make christmas cards in this weather.

BUT when I get to play with the cute new christmas stamp set from Skull and Cross Buns I manage to find the christmas spirit anyway. I love how versatile this stamp set is and how many very different projects you can make using the one stamp set.


The background is a blue shiny cardstock from Bazzill. I used stickles glitter glue through the pretty star stencil and cut a snowy hill from a piece of white cardstock. The starry sky shows a lot better on the picture below than the picture above. I cut a big christmas tree freehand from a left over patterned paper and plased it on the background.

I stamped the candies and gingerbread men and colored them using copic markers and then fussy cut them all and placed them on my tree. I also cut some baubles from silver glitter cardstock. I used the same stencil as on the background to create the silver star on the top of the tree.

To finish the card I stamped the sentiment (wich means "Merry Christmas" in Norwegian) on a piece of white paper and colored the sentiment using my copics. I glued my whole panel on a white card base.


Comments

Popular Posts