Swinging by...

...to say "Wheeeee!".

I am guest star stamper at The Color Throwdown today and get to play with all the talented stampers using the Color Throwdown palette #496. This week it's white, black and aqua we all could (and can) play with.


I used elements from Hero Arts - My monthly hero May kit when I made my card. I love the crisp silhouettes against the light aqua background. And that little cat is so cute. I am a (crazy) cat lady all the way so of course I love that image.

The background is an Hero Arts ombre stamp pad With reactive ink. I spritzed some water on to create flow and movement in the flat background. I arranged the branches, girl and cat inside and on the Mama Elephant tri window frame.

To finish the card I glued on some half pearls. 




I hope you will play along this week.

Comments

Popular Posts